Sunday 17 April 2016

Dragon on Cloud, aka Crushing Disappointment

While clearing out the office my boss found this:


It's a kit to make a wooden dragon automaton! Awesome! I took it home intending to make it over the weekend, rather optimistically perhaps, considering that the instructions are only in Chinese.


Except that 18 of the 64 pieces are missing. (The kit was open when my boss found it.)


I'm going to double-check the office tomorrow, but I'm not very confident that I'll find anything further. I had a quick look online and the only seller I could find that stocked this kit was based in Taiwan and charged a lot for international shipping. I have found out that a paper version of this kit was produced as well, although this seems to be sold out. How disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment